Friendship is something I really consider an absolute essential in life. You can't choose your family, therefore in my opinion,you can be stuck with a group of people who you don't necessarily click with. But with friends there comes actual non-obliged unconditional love for one another, which is still very rare to find in this day and age considering the 'plastic society' we are slowly becoming.
It is so difficult to find someone who you can put your trust into. To tell the difference between someone who actually cares for you or who are just out to see what they can get for themselves.
Do not allow yourself to be surrounded by fake and shallow or negative people.
If your not too sure how to tell these kind apart there are a few ways to tell:
- They don't answer your calls or texts, unless its about a party or heading out somewhere.
- When you try to confide in them they try to sigh it off but change the subject quickly.
- They can't give you eye contact when you're trying to talk one on one with them
- They are always bitching about someone else and spilling things that should have been kept secret.
- They feed off your secrets, their eyes light up when they think they have new gossip.
- They don't know how to ask, 'How are you today?'
- When you are around them there is an aura of negativity
If you can be strong enough to start fresh, refusing to allow yourself to be made as an option when putting others as a priorty, then you will see a huge difference in the atmosphere surrounding your life.